Radiance Radiance

Dude... This song makes me think a lot about one of my characters and its even giving me great inspiration for his origin story, great work!!

Carol of the Bells [Dubstep Remix] Carol of the Bells [Dubstep Remix]

"merry Christmas you filthy animal" nice touch xD And it's a great remix overall, just wish ya coulda held the melody a bit longer, the drop lasts a bit too long, but it was done very well at the same time. C:

Snow [Future Bass] Snow [Future Bass]

This is beautiful! It has a nice wintery feel, and the bass gives it a nice bit of depth as well..

Dagger Dagger

...amazing. Definitely downloading...

New Days New Days

It's nice, but it's a bit repetitive, try adding a bit more variation to it. Try switching up the main melody a bit, or add a little percussion or something to give it a bit more power.

Distant Glow Distant Glow

Dude, this song isn't garbage like ya tagged. It's actually really cool. I like the relaxing yet chill vibe it gives off. Definitely downloading this one. Nice job.

Theatre Visions 0.1 Theatre Visions 0.1

this track is real cool man, It gives me a feeling, like I've been sent to another world..

Lava Reef (Mix) Lava Reef (Mix)

I really liked this dude! Totally different from many other mixes I've heard, the og version and most other remixes have me all pumped up, but this one kinda leaves me feelin chill, it's a cool take on it man. :)

Ice Cap Zone (Sonic 3) Ice Cap Zone (Sonic 3)

Nice work! There are certainly some parts where I feel the bass could've been a bit stronger I guess, and the melody could've been a bit stronger, however; this is by far the most creative rendition of ice cap zone I've heard in a while.. ^^

Sonic 3 Ending Sonic 3 Ending

Even now this is literally the only sonic 3 ending remix I really like, it's probably me and my nostalgia goggles but I love this remix years later; kinda makes me feel i'm in another world if ya get what mean. Glad I finally found where it came from. X3